Thursday, October 15, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

     The comments and feedback I receive I would consider to be fair to good in terms of quality. I think the ones I find most useful are the ones that highlight an error I made, like misspelling of words or unnecessary commas, or the ones that highlight something I did good. 

    I feel like I am somewhat getting to know people, but not that well. I think that due to the online format, it is harder for me to really connect with someone, especially when it is mainly through walls of text. I am happy with my introduction as I think it serves its purpose well by giving a brief backstory about me. I am not sure what I will do differently in my feedback as I try to be specific when I can. I will leave my introduction post alone but I added some text to more clearly show my portfolio link incase some people had difficultly seeing the link.


You can learn from criticism. Source: cheezburger


    I chose this picture as I think it is important to understand that criticism is not meant to put you/someone down but rather to be utilized to improve whatever is being criticized. Learning from someone's criticism can allow you to further improve your work for that particular audience or maybe it can fuel a new idea for you. Overall, I think it is important to receive criticism and not be scared or distraught from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: The Hypocritical Cat

The Hypocritical Cat     There was a cat that wanted to eat many rats and wanted to trick them to be able to eat them all. So he stood on on...