Thursday, October 15, 2020

Week 8 Progress

    I am happy with my progress so far. I am most proud of being able to relate my stories with Halo. I do not have a good weekly routine as I procrastinate a lot and am not as motivated to do the work since I am about to graduate. The class assignments I enjoy the most are the short ones, the shorter, the better. I have used some extra credit options to catch up in commenting and to get some extra points. I think things have gone well in developing my blog and site.

    The changes I would like to make is not to procrastinate as much, but I probably still will. I mainly just want to avoid getting behind as I am about to start a class (8 week class), and I have other classes to focus on, like my Capstone with a project we are starting. There is nothing new I really want to do in this class or change about my blog/site.


Air Force fly-over by R.A. Killmer (May 2007). Source: Flickr


    This picture motivates me as it reminds me I am close to graduating and I will be able to focus on my career with the Air Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: The Hypocritical Cat

The Hypocritical Cat     There was a cat that wanted to eat many rats and wanted to trick them to be able to eat them all. So he stood on on...