Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

     The reading and writing assignments are okay to me. They are easy but really time consuming for me. The hardest part is thinking of my own story as I never really do that, so I use Halo to help me out. I am happy enough with my blog and website. I am satisfied with the writing I have done in my stories, but writing the stories are not something I really look forward to. My biggest accomplishment in my writing is exploring/expanding my creativity at times that I have never really done before. My favorite reading so far is "The Cunning Crane and the Crab" as it is short, interesting, and easy to read. My reading notes do help with my story post, but I think I'm going to start shortening them instead of noting each chapter. I'm not sure if I discovered a specific strategy but I have been going from detailed notes on every chapter to less detailed and soon less chapters.


Master Chief from Halo by Gunner111 (April 2008). Source: Flickr


    This is my favorite image I have used so far because it is about Halo, one of my favorite video game franchises. I am not sure what else to do to get more from this class, but it has helped me think more creatively I believe. I guess I could try to stray from the Halo theme and try to be more original and creative, but that sounds like more work than I really want to do for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: The Hypocritical Cat

The Hypocritical Cat     There was a cat that wanted to eat many rats and wanted to trick them to be able to eat them all. So he stood on on...