Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Feedback Thoughts

     I read the articles "Why rejection hurts so much — and what to do about it" and "Why It’s So Hard to Hear Negative Feedback". Both articles seem to push the idea of not beating yourself up as that won't change anything, and to try to use the negative feedback you may get as an opportunity to grow. The first article also mentions that it's a good idea to find the positives and keep your surroundings positive. Having good people around you is really important, and I agree completely with that. The second article makes it point that people have to remember that feedback is usually given in good faith. Most people are not going out of their way to inform you of your mistakes if they didn't want you to improve.


Feedback by www.gotcredit.com (January 2019). Source: Flickr


    I don't believe I take negative feedback badly, but I'll to keep the tips from these articles in mind when I receive negative feedback. When it comes to giving others feedback, I'll try to be as informative and kind as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: The Hypocritical Cat

The Hypocritical Cat     There was a cat that wanted to eat many rats and wanted to trick them to be able to eat them all. So he stood on on...