Monday, August 31, 2020

Assignments

    I am most intrigued by the storytelling assignment in the class as I think it will be fun to add onto or change stories. Perhaps I will add some twist or mystery to some stories. In terms of extra credit, I really like the "microfictions" and "famous last words" options. They seems just short and sweet enough for me.


Story by rossyyume (August 2012). Source:Flickr

    As far as I can tell, this class is unlike any I have taken before. I greatly appreciate the more lenient, "work on your own time" approach this class takes. I also really like that the writing doesn't have to be super formal, like an essay. Though I'm not a fan of writing, I feel this class will be much more enjoyable than other classes with the writing assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: The Hypocritical Cat

The Hypocritical Cat     There was a cat that wanted to eat many rats and wanted to trick them to be able to eat them all. So he stood on on...